Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FIG 'Pro' Subscription Site?

Is anybody interested in a Font Image Generator 'Pro' site for a small subscription fee? The site would have advanced features like a larger canvas size, ability to save and recall images, workspace setup, upload your own fonts, direct linking, on-the-fly dynamic image generation, no Google ads, etc.

FIG is currently doing about as much as it can under the free system. If there is enough interest, a subscription site can be developed.

Please post a comment with your thoughts on the idea. Please include features you'd like to see.

Thanks
Jeff

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't exactly want to pay to use your fantastic program.

    I would like to have all the features above except for Google Advertisements. It's fine to keep them there. Nothing really is made different or difficult; whether they're there or not.

    The program is really awesome. I love this. I really feel very lucky to have come across this through Google. And I thank the creator, (Jeff, I presume?), for making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on the price, I would most definitely pay to use this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I would pay to actually have a account I could save to and have the larger canvas---Pleas advise me when you get it going---Fantastic Service you provide!

    Tom OKeefe
    Irish1949@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete